Late Wednesday morning Police and EMS were dispatched to a home in the 4400 block of Spruce Street in Egypt. When emergency personnel arrived they found a man that was exposed to chlorine after the container exploded in the kitchen.
Police requested the fire department respond. When the firefighters arrived the incident was bigger than they could handle so they had the Lehigh County Haz-Mat dispatched.
Two people were transported to the hospital. The male was exposed to the chlorine and had burns and respiratory injuries.
Photo and Video by Mike Nester.